Friday, May 5, 2017

It was great hearing some familiar voices today at the virtual roundtable, as well as hearing some great stories...

It was great hearing some familiar voices today at the virtual roundtable, as well as hearing some great stories about teaching/learning/gaming. I have not been in minecraft in so long, I have forgotten how to play :(

I will be on the EVO mooc for some (re)learning Minecraft time starting a few hours after this message posts to the Google+ page. I want to specifically look at how knowledge can be retained within the build... written book(?) I think the item I have in mind is called; as well as signs. I have used command blocks before, for this kind of thing, but as a player on someone else's server in this case, that is not an option, and would not be for students in a typical scenario.
Maybe simply surviving while trying to remember where things are will be the challenge. See you in world!

Dak

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...