Saturday, October 28, 2017

As a workaround for warps being unavailable at the moment, Rose created a commandblock teleport link between the...

As a workaround for warps being unavailable at the moment, Rose created a commandblock teleport link between the mesa biome and the mapboard at the longhouse. I find these 1-button-push systems more convenient than warps myself. :) A couple of us were making good use of access to the mesa to gather construction materials... and of course I had to do a little "world-building" to make things comfortable way out there in the "wilds". I have attached a photo gallery to entice you visit. (I also updated the mapboard a little more)
Dak






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...