Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Greetings all.

Greetings all. I woke up yesterday morning at 4:30, struggled to download Minecraft version 1.11.2, and got into the VSTE server just as everyone was leaving. Incoming #evomc18 co-moderator Kimball Harrison a.k.a Kim Harrison informed me I had just missed an awards ceremony where several EVO Minecraft MOOC co-moderators were given awards, as per the link attached. These include #evomc17 outgoing co-moderator Linda Gielen (we're gonna miss her; hope she rejoins us for #evomc19 :-) as well as incoming co-moderators +Dakota Redstone and Beth S O'Connell . Also awarded were the following gamers and greeters at EVO Minecraft MOOC: Maha Abdelmoneim (Maha Abdelmoneim) and Mary O'Brien (aka Mainecakes and Serena Offcourse). Congratulations to all award recipients, and looking forward to working with you in EVO Minecraft 2018.
https://sites.google.com/view/vstesofs17/badges?authuser=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...