Monday, January 29, 2018

Hi all, I'm looking forward to getting back into world this evening my time.

Hi all, I'm looking forward to getting back into world this evening my time. The time is on the Doodle poll I've posted for today and tomorrow. I've also posted one for the first two days in February. Find these polls at our #evomc18 live events page, http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/121439859/2018_Live_Events#DoodlepollforTueWedJan3031

Scroll up from that entry to find the video we recorded when we streamed from underwater last Sunday. The stream was enacted when I saw that at least three of us would be online at the same time, so please fill in the polls so we can record more of our interactions there. If you don't want to put in all the times you'll be available, at least find times when you see other people there and add your name. If I'm around I might stream it.
http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/121439859/2018_Live_Events#DoodlepollforTueWedJan3031

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...