Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I received a message in world at approx.

I received a message in world at approx. 1700 Eastern (Jan. 24, 2018) that the server needed to restart, so I logged out. About 10 minutes later, the server still appears to be "undergoing maintenance" ? (unreachable) I am not sure how long these things normally take... just a heads up, in case someone was unaware.
:) Dakotah 'bandwidth-burning' Redstone

I am double-posting to "Server Information" & "Questions needing attention" as I thought both might be appropriate, depending on who was looking/reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...