Sunday, January 14, 2018

Something surprising just happened.

Something surprising just happened. I started a new world in single-player, creative mode and when I got there, instead of the usual "empty" world there was a fully complete village with villagers "speaking" in nasal "haa" grunts. I tried speaking with them in messages but they didn't react, thought they did turn to face me.

This is the first time there has ever been anything in my creative single-player worlds. It was also the first time I felt there might be something interesting here.

And then I accidentally hit one of the villagers trying to say hello. Not a good beginning for a First Contact.

And one of the villagers, in a brown robe, seemed to get "stuck" in a pond next to the village. S/he didn't sink or drown, just moved around but didn't (couldn't?) get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...