Monday, February 19, 2018

Some final explorations.


Some final explorations. This morning I "handed the keys" to my "sandstonehouse" over to Mattie. It's his now and he is the process of stocking it and starting a mine within it.

This evening I went for a final (or quasi-final) run through the same desert biome and came across the most buried temple I have yet seen. Have I seen this one before? I honestly don't know. And I don't know where this biome is now that the dynamic map is gone. I suppose the coordinates are still there, but it'll be easier just to get Mattie to tp you to his sandstonehouse...and look from there. I find temples mostly from "running the perimeter" of the desert...and climbing hills.

Good luck to anyone thinking of excavating this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...