Monday, February 19, 2018

Last adventures.


Last adventures. Vance and I explored the mineshaft under the fossil spine. It's quite extensive and there's still much more to explore. But I think that's it for me.

I'll do a couple more dives with Vance before closing the book on my MC experience...which has been more valuable than MC gold. ; )

Note: On this fossil preservation, I used orange terracotta where a piece was obviously missing...and a darker terracotta where there was stone in the place that a piece must certainly have been (since the fossils are all symmetrical). As you can see the coal blocks were left intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...