Sunday, February 18, 2018

Today I felt like changing my avatar skin to a tree :) so I went to this site tha I used before...

Today I felt like changing my avatar skin to a tree :) so I went to this site tha I used before http://www.minecraftskins.com/ and created one and uploaded it from the site to Minecraft. As you can see it's a tree lol but also notice what I have on my head. Yes it's a sapling. How did I manage to wear a sapling?

/hat is a command that allows you to wear an item (not a weapon) that you are holding in your hand. So put something on your hot bar, scroll to it so that you have it in your hand then in chat put /hat and press enter, et voila :) One of the pictures shows me trying a bed as a hat and one as I carried a bucket full of water on my head lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...