Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I was up at 5 this morning getting ready for work and had just started my second cup of coffee when I remembered...

I was up at 5 this morning getting ready for work and had just started my second cup of coffee when I remembered that I had been invited to a VSTE event in Minecraft by Kim Harrison, aka K4sons which had started about the time I was brushing my teeth (more on VSTE at http://vste.org/). So I popped by and caught her and EVOMC MOOCer Mary O'Brien (hope I tagged the right one, a.k.a. Maincakes :-) in an area far far away from any development, in a place where pigs could fly. We were in creative, so for me it was just a fly-by, but I took some snaps of what they were up to, and here they are :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...