Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hi EVO MC Members

Hi EVO MC Members,

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoyed being a part of this group. I had so much fun participating in community building and developing such great relationships across the globe.

My husband and I decided to make a change in our lives, and are leaving our school and K12 education at the end of the year. We don't know yet where we will end up, but we are starting our search for new jobs in different professions or in higher education.

Once June arrives, I will no longer have access to my school email address and could possibly lose access to this group. I wish the best for everyone and hope to reconnect in other ways in the future!

Take care and mine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...