Monday, November 5, 2018

In case you are interested in joining Dakotah Redstone on the VSTE server tonight Nov 5 at 8 pm EST or early...

In case you are interested in joining Dakotah Redstone on the VSTE server tonight Nov 5 at 8 pm EST or early tomorrow Nov 6 at 1 a.m. UTC I have put the information at the link offered here. Kim Harrison, one of our co-moderators, organizes these VSTE Minecraft Mondays. If you want to join and see what Dakota is doing there, you'll need to contact Kim and get yourself whitelisted. Information on how to do that and what IP address you use to get on the server are both given in the attached link, http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#MonNov60100UTCDakotaRedstoneatVSTEMinecraftMondays
http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#MonNov60100UTCDakotaRedstoneatVSTEMinecraftMondays

4 comments:

  1. I would love to join for 30 minutes. Afterward, I have to be at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Chien I think your Minecraft user name is JaneChien, is that correct? Kim Harrison needs that info to whitelist you on the VSTE server

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I’m already whitelisted. I joined them a couple of times this year. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Chien ok, see you there then :-)

    ReplyDelete

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...