Tuesday, January 22, 2019

As we move into the second week (or is it already the third?) I'd like to see more discussion of how specifically MC...

As we move into the second week (or is it already the third?) I'd like to see more discussion of how specifically MC can be a tool for L2 acquisition. So far EVOMC (both this year and last year) seems to be more about learning to play the game and less about how to apply it to language learning contexts.

We are lucky to have several participants who are themselves both teachers and on-going English language learners. That's great! Their voices, opinions, and experiences with MC as an instrument for language learning are especially valuable. I'd like to hear from Mirella, from Michiyo, and from our participants in Vietnam, as well as any other "silent participants" in the community.

In particular, I'd like to see discussion of use of MC for L2 learning in adult contexts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...