Friday, January 11, 2019

Hi all

Hi all,

I'm jkuhn72 in game and am one of the founding moderators of the EVO Minecraft MOOC and a player of Minecraft since late 2010. Gaming has been a hobby for years and I've been fortunate to integrate it into my work as a teacher and teacher-educator most recently as the author of the TESOL Games and Learning blog.

It's great to see the community continue to grow each year. For new members the best advice is to jump in and explore. The sooner you join us in game the sooner it all makes sense! While our community may seem frenetic it has developed organically and was designed to mimic the way our students engage with games and game communities - by learning through doing and where everyone has expertise to share. We can't wait to see what you bring to our little world!
http://blog.tesol.org/welcome-to-the-tesol-games-and-learning-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...