Thursday, January 10, 2019

I noticed that "no one" has registered, as of Jan.

I noticed that "no one" has registered, as of Jan. 10th... with only a few days to go... (including someone with the initials DR) :O When I went to fill out the form I perhaps uncovered a "contributing factor" (?)

from page 5/17 of the syllabus...
"Mission 2 - Complete your enrollment in EVO Minecraft MOOC 2019
The most important mission is to ENROLL in the course by filling in the Google form at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDRVdJqCoQ9Bw36lZvk6M3nVp_-W4CCATSo3DLSd2tU07SyQ/viewform
Same link, shorter more memorable URL: https://tinyurl.com/evomc19-register

Here you provide us your Minecraft username so we can whitelist you on our server
Enrollment is not complete until you submit this form
(meaning, you won’t be able to play, I mean learn with us at our Minecraft server whose IP address is mc.evomc.net)."

Ask me how how long it took me to find the link for the "most important mission"? (and I knew what I was looking for) :)

Could/should we perhaps move this somewhere more prominent and give it more "spotlight" or emphasis? (at this point my inner chicken little is channeling 72 point bold red Century Headline, but that's just me)

Also I have heard at least one person filling in the form, whose name did not appear in the output data... do we possibly have previous years registrations forms available?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...