Thursday, January 10, 2019

Jan. 10, 2019


Jan. 10, 2019

Hi, in game I'm known as "abufletcher" and I enjoy a room with a view. This is my second year with EVOMC, the first of which I spent running (and swimming) in the wilderness, clearing out blackness on the dynamic map. Below is a screenshot of the mountain retreat I just built "a couple of days' ride" from the wilderness portal set by Dak (Dakotah).

In real life (if you can call it that), I'm an EFL teacher (officially professor) who has worked in Japan for the last 22 years. I don't use MC with students, but my specialty involves interaction analysis so MC presents another venue for observations.

Strangely though I'm not very good at interacting in MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...