Saturday, January 19, 2019

Wow!

Wow! That was something else. We managed to "survive" for 5 days. However, we took some casualties and we sure didn't have Seal Team coordination. : )

It was too hectic for me to take any photos and while we communicated a LOT we were also talking over each other and often engaged in overlapping conversations much of the time (which is a possible feature of group interaction anytime there are more than three participants).

One failing (if we can consider it a failing) is that we never had any clear objective other than just surviving. I suppose that's OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...