Thursday, February 21, 2019

I think I'll try some baby-step exploratory things with MC and my 1st year English students when classes begin in...

I think I'll try some baby-step exploratory things with MC and my 1st year English students when classes begin in April. Initially, I'll just bring my laptop to class, login in single-player (survival) mode and have small groups of 2-3 try moving around and doing things, while the rest of the class works on some other project or worksheet.

If nothing else, it will be an opportunity for me to communicate with them in simple English. "Press W to move forward."

I won't expect anything more than that unless something develops out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...