Sunday, February 17, 2019

Jane and Vance presented at the EVO closing ceremony which took place on Sunday, starting at 1400 UTC,...

Jane and Vance presented at the EVO closing ceremony which took place on Sunday, starting at 1400 UTC, http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/130258521/2019_Live_Events#SunFeb171400UTCElectronicVillageOnline2019closingceremony

This officially brought EVO 2019 to a close for this year, but it came too early for me because for much of the past week I've been engrossed in travel to Cambodia and attendance at the CamTESOL conference which ended earlier today. But if anyone is willing to meet online I would relish going back on the server and exploring what people have been doing there, especially OliveTree Lighthouse's clickable signs and whatever Dakotah Redstone has been up to at Atracity, and anyone else who's been active and has something to show us, I'd love to meet in MInecraft and see it. Minecraft is so much more FUN when others are online - as we've learned, that's essential, actually.

As regards other housekeeping if anyone wants a certificate of participation in this session, we can arrange that for you, you can alert us here or email vancestev at my gmail address. And if you are going for a badge, I'll be checking the spreadsheet and working out who has been pursuing that track.

At the closing ceremony that's wrapping up now (and to which I am listening) many sessions are talking about continuing into March. We could do that if enough are interested. And those who wish to moderate next year will need to be discussing what changes we want to make based on what we continue to learn year to year.

Thanks very much for a very stimulating EVO Minecraft MOOC for 2019
https://www.screencast.com/t/bZT8pVrO

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...