Sunday, February 24, 2019

Thanks Mircea Patrascu for giving us a group lesson on how to use scriptcraft in Minecraft to build castles,...

Thanks Mircea Patrascu for giving us a group lesson on how to use scriptcraft in Minecraft to build castles, bridges, stairs, and blocks. While Emanual immediately built a house with codes, Mattie Tsai was creating chaos creating outpours of lava using codes. I suffered "intentionally accidental" (as Dak put it) deaths because of Mattie. Vlad, Mircea's son came to the rescue and teleported me back several times when I respawned. We look forward to Mircea's next coding lesson! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...