Monday, February 11, 2019

Yaaay :) Clickable Signs.

Yaaay :) Clickable Signs.

What Clickable Signs are: They are signs that look like the normal signs in Minecraft but they are generated by a command. They can be created to run different commands when they are right clicked such as say something, give something, kill something, join or leave a team and many more.

So now we know how to create clickable sings. I found this site http://minecraft.tools/en/sign.php?sign=click%20me&command=%2Fsay%20My%20name%20is&signname=name which is basically a tool that helps generate the commands for different things. I tried the commands on 1.13 and on 1.12 and both worked.

One of the ways we can use use Clickable signs is making a breadcrumb trail as part of a
- Story
- word puzzle
- Treasure or a scavenger hunt

Or of course an activity that has all of the above.

If anyone has an idea that they want to try using signs, please feel free to let everyone know here or start some thoughts in a google doc and then we can help set it up and invite everyone to test it.
http://minecraft.tools/en/sign.php?sign=click+me&command=/say+My+name+is&signname=name

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...