Saturday, March 23, 2019

Here is my question.

Here is my question. I'm collecting data on people's attitudes toward social media and it occurs to me that the only good thing about G+ shutting down is that we might be able to get some anecdotal data out of it. So here is a question meant to elicit such data :-)

How will the loss of G+ Communities impact you? What are you losing from your professional life with its demise? What will you miss most? What did you like most about G+C's or what will be hardest to replace?

Any comments you can make here along these lines will be appreciated and might help us understand tangentially how important social media is in our professional lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...