Thursday, March 28, 2019

Hi again, for anyone inclined to play around with the JSON, wp4, wp5, and/or blogger xml files of our G+C, I've made...

Hi again, for anyone inclined to play around with the JSON, wp4, wp5, and/or blogger xml files of our G+C, I've made a backup of everything prior to this post, zipped it up (since drive doesn't allow upload of raw JSON files apparently) and uploaded the zip file to Google Drive, where anyone should be able to download it and upload the files in the package to blogger or wp or some other platform, e.g. Moodle.

A huge thanks to Mircea Patrascu who has worked closely with me to help me follow the steps he took to create https://evomcarchive.blogspot.com/. At this stage we're working together to get the data preserved in the formats mentioned above and we'll take the month of April to see what we can do with the xml files by way of preserving the most functional archive possible.

I plan to make another final backup before April 2 but I doubt that much will be posted here before then. If it is, we'll get it in the final b/u hopefully.

See you on the other side :-)


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sfMptRVEEs8SRkvr4w-qupSbr6LvB2BK

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...