Monday, January 4, 2016

Hi everyone :) I'm Maha connecting from Cairo, Egypt.

Hi everyone :) I'm Maha connecting from Cairo, Egypt. I've been in the Learning and Development field since 1992 as an Instructional Designer, Trainer and Coach. I also teach English and Arabic mainly to teenagers and adults as a freelancer and as a volunteer both f2f and online

I'm a MineCraft noob but I already have a licence to the game and have it on my laptop.

Other Virtual Worlds experience:

I've been experimenting with teaching, coaching and learning in virtual worlds since 2009 in Secondlife and OSgrid

In 2012 One of the courses that I attended through Secondlife (Teaching and Learning in Virtual Worlds) introduced me to World of Warcraft and I still play on both sides of the battle :)

As for MOOCs, my first was EduMooc in 2011 and since then I've been attending many C and X Moocs.

I look forward to learning from and with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...