Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Last swim.


Last swim. I was reviewing prior home points and found one listed simply as "s8temple." This was one of many ocean monuments I found on my ocean crossings. It's quite a ways offshore so I swam past it to see if there might be a closer island on the other side. There was and I set a new home there.

Then I swam on.

And soon came to yet another ocean monument! I attempted to set a home on a sandbar island not too far away, but it was heavily infested with beasties. Did you know that spiders can swim? And will chase you through the ocean???

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...