Thursday, March 8, 2018

Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education 2018 conference starts on Thursday 15th March 2018 in Secondlife , where...

Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education 2018 conference starts on Thursday 15th March 2018 in Secondlife , where most of the sessions this year take place.. I would like to invite you to attend the conference or at least some of the sessions that may be of interest to you (there is a discussion session about Minecraft). Here is the Calendar where all the activities including pre and post conference ones are listed https://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe-calendar . If you've never been to Secondlife or have tried it once and found it a bit of a challenge on your own, I'm offering to help you get comfortable enough to be able to attend. While I'm in world very often these days, I suggest that you tell me when you'd like to have a session, which can also be a group session, so that I make sure I'm logged in and waiting for you at the right place. I'll add a post about the main steps you need to take to be ready to log into Secondlife.
https://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe-calendar

7 comments:

  1. Jane Chien If you can't recover your account you can start a new one.. I think you can have up to 5 accounts linked to the same email . I usually have separate email accounts for my avatars though. Helps me keep things organized . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maha Abdelmoneim! I will try getting a new account. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The conference starts today Thursday 15th at 8 AM Pacific time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My second life name is Chienjane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great seeing you at the conference Jane Chien :). I'm glad I was at the Gateway when you arrived. Hope to see you again today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education (VWBPE) 2018
    If you cannot log into Secondlife but would like to participate in the discussion, you can join the stream through this page https://vwbpe.org/watch as well as watch previous sessions from the first two days

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Maha! I want to attend that session as well but I need to drive Mattie to Badminton practice, so thanks for providing the url to live stream so that I can listen in the car. :) I really enjoyed the sessions I attended so far! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

This is about the best I've been able to do so far.

This is about the best I've been able to do so far. I can't get comments to upload consistently to blogger. It might be a bandwidth ...